PERCEPTUM THOUGHT SQUAD is looking for a Cape Town Based PHP developer to join us!
2-3 years LAMP experience is essential. We are looking for a solid coder with a decent record of getting web applications built and tested. If you have a degree in computer science (or related) - that is a bonus, but it is not essential.
We build web-applications for companies across a variety of industries. Our focus is on the "smart-internals" of the application, and we partner with designers and UI developers to delivery efficient and good looking software solutions.
Our team is small, so you will be in an environment where your input is highly valued and you will see the effects of your contributions directly.
Here are some of the skills we are looking for in descending order of priority:
- PHP (With a solid knowledge of OOP and design patterns)
- You'll need to be comfortable in a (U / LI)NIX environment
- GIT (for version control)
- Selenium testing framework
- CI, TDD, Developing from User Stories (We are adopting agile methodologies)
- Drupal ( we use core as a framework for development on a number of our projects)
Initially we are offering a 3 month contract at R15,000.00 / month cost to company. This will become permanent, along with a salary review and increase, after the 3 months. This is to ensure that there is a good fit between the company and yourself.
Please contact us on jobs (at) perceptum.biz if you are interested in a conversation about this opportunity.